Sunday 5 June 2011

The Ones To Surf: Shopping

There's always going to be certain shops that you go to, whether it be online or on the high street. I'm gonna just share with yuo my favourite places to go, that most of you will go to too.
Argos
Amazon
asos
Boots
Claire's
Debenhams
eBay
H&M
HMV
JD
Miss Selfridge
New Look
Paperchase
Primark
River Island
Schuh
WHSmith

I cannot for the life of me think of any more! So now here's some ones that you may like to check out!

The Stateside Candy Co. where you can meet your every sweet need
FASHIONOLOGY different types of jewellery
Glossy Box a place to get on trend beauty products, cheap and right to your door
Princess Charlie If the shoe fits get customized shoes, anything you want
pop boutique vintage clothing, they also have stores in Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester and London
The Vestry cheap clothes
M and M discounted brands
Missimo 80's T-shirts and pyjamas etc
Regal Rose very different jewellery

I hope you found this helpful! Its just what I like personally, you may not but check them out anyway! And tell them I sent you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment