Sunday 5 June 2011

The Ones To Surf: My Most Visited

So, who would like to know my most visited websites? Be it for social networking, leisure or learning.

facebook there's nothing like a good nosey at a few profiles and blossoming relationships right?

twitter i've been told it is a way to stalk celebrities, however I totally disagree! It's an easy way to contact, stay in touch with and meet new people

Google the answer to everything! forget Ask Jeeves google is the way forward. Thank you Larry Page and Sergey Brin

Amazon the ultimate online market place, what more can I say?

Hotmail of course this is the e-mail provider I use. Or should I say one of? I have several different e-mail accounts but I use hotmail the most

Lloyds TSB #dontask i'm a loyal customer okay?! I need to regularly check my bank account with oinline banking

YouTube wellllllll, i'm sure you all know there's some great videos to be watched on here!

Argos you can but the majority of things.... I mostly look for things when i'm bored or want a categorised way to search for something

BBC Bitesize I was doing my GCSEs, must I say any more?




Now, these are just the ones from my 'most visited' section on my web browser. Which is of course, Google Chrome, good old reliable, trusty Google again. If you're looking for any more of my recommended web browsers, here's another list (in order!):
Safari by apple
Opera by....opera
Firefox by mozilla
            note: I do not in the slightest recommend Internet Explorer. But hey, each to their own.

Now for some more websites I visit *regularly*

The WANTED my all time favourite band of course

Blogger to do this duh

IMDb how this did not make my most visited I do not honestly know

Channel 4 to watch various things and view other random C4 things

BBC iPlayer self explanatory really

teentoday also self explanatory (I hope anyways)



I cant think of any more right now really, but there will be some more categories coming up soon :)

Natalia ox

No comments:

Post a Comment