Saturday 9 July 2011

DIRTY SEXY THINGS: The Models

Rob: He's good looking, but not my fave! Seems like a nice guy, and he's got a HOT bod.
Looks: 7/10

Ariella: I don't really have musch to say about her, I love the accent but that's about it!
Looks:5/10

Charlotte: I like her, kinda, nothing bad to say!
Looks:7/10

Jay: well he is just one sexy piece of ass. He is just SO good looking! I want him now please.
Looks:9/10

Jesse: A nice boy, that's all I have to say.
Looks: 8/10

Jessye B: I like her! She seems really nice!
Looks: 7/10

Ocean: I'm not too keen to be fair, I don't know why?!
Looks: 4/10
BB: One Word: WOW. I love this man, he is abs gorgeous! I'll have him for Christmas please. 
Looks:9/10




I will update thoughts and feeling when necessary, because remember, we're only one week in!
;) 
Natalia oxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of randomnatalia blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete